The Best Real Money Casino Apps
- Over 4000 games
- Safe and secure
- Fast payments
- 400+ casino games
- Mobile casino app for Android and iOS
- Instant play available
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
- Big library of games
- Fast payouts
- 24/7 live chat support
- Wide range of live dealer games
- Offers low minimum deposit bonus
- 24/7 customer support
Best Free Spins Casinos
|✅ Genesis Casino
|300 Free Spins
|✅ Jackpot City
|✅ Casino Days
|100 Free Spins
|200 Free Spins
|✅ 888 Casino
|88 Free Spins
How We Rate the Best Casino Apps
Only operators that pass the tests and reviews with flying colours make it to the end and join our list of the gambling apps. If you need more convincing about top casino apps, the following paragraphs will show you which aspects we thoroughly examine when choosing the best real money casino apps.
Licensing and Security
Bonuses and Promotions
Real Money Casino Apps vs Mobile Games
Thanks to the never-ending evolution of technology, you have two options for gambling on the go. One includes downloading and installing a mobile app on your portable device, and the other allows you to access your favourite games via a mobile browser. While neither is perfect, they each come with specific strengths and drawbacks.
To help you decide which best casino app real money is better for you, we’ve compiled a list of pros and cons of using real money casino apps or in-browser casinos to play games. Take a look below:
|Real Money Casino Apps
|✔ Optimized games and high-definition graphics for a more engaging experience
|✔ Instant access to desired games — no need to download or install anything
|✔ Mobile-friendly casinos design allowing hassle-free navigation
|✔ Full range of games available
|✔ No need to log in every time you want a new session
|✔ No storage space necessary
|✔ Specialized bonus offers for players who install mobile casino app
|✖ Browser-optimized websites might be more challenging to navigate
|✖ Downloading a mobile casino app still takes up storage space
|✖ Logging in is needed every time you want to play games online
|✖ Usually, slightly fewer casino games than on the desktop version/td>
Casino Apps vs. Desktop
If you’ve downloaded a casino app, you’ll know how refreshing it is to access your favourite slots and games on the go. However, desktop playing also comes with a range of benefits to budding gamers.
Let’s look at the main advantages and disadvantages of casino apps vs. desktop gaming.
Firstly, casino app options ensure players are connected wherever they go. Apps can be used outside of the user’s home, and they can be accessed on cellular networks too. Plus, the real money casino apps for iPhone are frequently updated for a modern playing experience.
However, casino apps don’t always offer all casino games. For example, live casinos aren’t fully compatible with app formats yet. Also, casino apps might be harder to navigate for some due to smaller fonts and images. Accessibility is an issue for top casino apps, especially if users don’t have the latest Android or iOS updates.
Desktop casino gaming might not be as portable as a real casino app, but users can game comfortably from home. Plus, the best online casino apps all come from established casino websites. These trustworthy websites tend to offer a wider variety of games and a popular user interface. Just check their SSL before signing up.
Best Games to Play in Real Money Casino Apps Canada
Despite having a slightly limited game collection compared to desktop versions, best casino apps still offer users the most popular gaming choices. Below, you can see what the most common casino games available to Canadian players are:
- Slots — Real money slots app is typically the largest and most dominant game section in any online casino. They are popular thanks to their diverse themes, unique and rewarding features, and overall entertainment value.
- Progressives — Slots with progressive jackpots are a great hit among casino lovers. Their mind-blowing prizes attract many players looking to top up their bankrolls by spinning the reels.
- Table games — The ever-evolving technology allowed classic table games to enter the mobile realm and cater to players who enjoy strategizing and using their skills to win money. Many variants of games like blackjack, poker roulette, and baccarat are available in real money casino apps Canada.
- Live dealer games — A growing number of people look for mobile casino real money with live dealer games. These gambling apps allow players to experience the thrill of a land-based casino on a small screen. Live variants of casino classics involve high-quality live streaming and professional dealers.
- Bingo — Bingo is a top rated game enjoyed by casino gamblers across Canada. This game focuses on a number card, and players need to cross off all numbers first to win. Winning this game is exciting, especially if you’re playing in a social casino bingo room. Unlike retro bingo, online bingo games can connect you with players in different countries for interactive play.
- Scratch games — Like physical scratch cards, scratch games offer legit real cash prizes. But, scratch games aren’t available on all websites, so check their availability before signing up.
- Baccarat — Another traditional card game, Baccarat sees players going up against the banker. Though this game started as a physical casino option, it’s been transformed into an online and app favourite.
- Pai Gow — Created in China, Pai Gow is now enjoyed in Casinos across the world and online. Like other real money games, Pai Gow players can deposit money before they play. Some websites offer a play for free option to allow users to practice before jumping in. Other popular Chinese gambling games include Sic Bo and Mahjong.
- Craps — If you’re ready to roll the dice, Craps might be the casino game for you. Craps applications allow players to bet on the dice outcomes, and you can find this common casino game on Mac and PC-friendly websites.
- Keno — Designed to be a lottery-like game, Keno is a popular game on top casino apps. Keno is usually played with cards or tickets, and players mark as many of these as possible to win.
|Baccarat, Craps, Keno
|Poker, Sic Bo
|Craps, Baccarat, Keno
|NetEnt, Microgaming, 888
Top 3 Real Casino Apps in Canada
Online gamers are always looking for the best casino app real money, so there’s no surprise the market is so competitive. But, with so many options on the market, what are the best casino apps to win real money with?
We’ve selected the best game apps to win real money Canada based on popular games, win rate, game variety, and overall player experience. Our team has also explored deposit and withdrawal methods to ensure the options are all-around easy to use.
Our top casino apps that pay real money include:
Jackpot City Casino App
If you’re in need of a real money casino android app, consider exploring the Jackpot City Casino app. Created to provide online gaming on the go, this app specializes in slots of all kinds. Here, you’ll find creations from NetEnt and Microgaming, and all gameplay is optimized for enjoyable play. Find this app on the Google Play Store to get started.
Spin Casino App
When it comes to iOS casino apps real money, Spin Casino app is here to help. This app offers a range of secure banking options, including PayPal, Neteller, and Visa. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies aren’t available on this casino app. However, you can download this app from the App Store and start playing with real cash on your tablet, iPhone, or iPad today. No deposit bonuses are sometimes available on Spin Casino slots.
Zodiac Casino App
Finally, the Zodiac casino app is here to provide easy access to hundreds of games and real money wagers in one place. Unlike other applications, the sign up process for Zodiac Casino is easy – allowing users to get on with the gaming. Users of this app can also enjoy promotions, including mobile bonuses, jackpot play, and VIP rewards. This app does not provide additional sports betting.
Best Real Money Casino App Software Providers
The quality of your mobile gaming experience depends solely on the software developers responsible for providing content for the best casino apps. Therefore, checking out who operates behind the scenes is a vital step of our research.
Based on our experience, as far as real money casino apps and games are concerned, the following software providers stand out from the crowd with high-quality designs and high RTP games:
- Microgaming — Microgaming is one of the most popular software developers in the iGaming industry. It’s known for creating a variety of slots with rewarding features and massive prizes. The company also hosts a platform that gathers smaller studios and publishes their top-notch content. Aside from captivating video slots, such as Mega Moolah, Microgaming casinos offer immersive table games and live dealer titles.
- NetEnt — NetEnt is another leader in the sector. Its products offer a user-friendly layout with mesmerizing graphics. Certain releases, like Gonzo’s Quest and Starburst, have become staples in the online gambling community and are played by millions of people. On top of rewarding slots, the NetEnt content portfolio includes blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and video poker.
- Playtech — Joining the other two industry giants, Playtech plays a vital role in the mobile gambling apps sector. Its highly responsive games offer smooth and engaging gambling on the go, such as big names like Classic Slot Scratch. Players of all tastes and preferences can enjoy the massive game collection coming from this software provider.
- Quickspin — Quickspin is a Swedish game development team that’s been in the industry since 2011. With a focus on data-driven design, the developers at this company offer high-quality graphics and clear audio with each game. Quickspin produces at least two games per month, keeping fans on their toes at all times.
- Evolution Gaming — Evolution Gaming is another Swedish game developer with a focus on casino content. This team has been providing content since 2006. Today the developers here focus on live games and live casino applications, proving the popularity in the live gambling sector.
- NextGen Gaming — Another well-known name on the gaming scene, NetGen Gaming provides iGaming solutions for various international casinos. This team offers a range of genres, from slots to free games. This team has been active since 1999, and they only continue to grow.
- SG Gaming — SG Gaming, also known as Scientific Games, is a Las Vegas-based team of iGaming providers. This team strives to produce innovative gaming technology for land-based and online casinos. SG Gaming’s portfolio includes slot cabinets, table products, and more. The games from this developer frequently include promotions and match bonus options.
- Novomatic — This full-service gaming provider has been in the industry longer than most iGaming providers. Novomatic was founded in 1980, and continues to work with land-based and online casinos today. From free game apps to no download casino content, Novomatic is here to help. Today, Novomatic has offices in 43 different countries.
- IGT — The International Game Technology company (IGT), is based in LAs Vegas and provides gambling content around the world. Top games from this provider include video poker, spinning reels, progressive slots, and wheel of fortune slots. Alongside slots, IGT also offers multi-player electronic table games.
Best Casino App Real Money Banking Options
Another critical aspect of finding the best real money casino app includes payments. The best way to ensure your funds are treated carefully is to choose a fast paying casino that supports secure and verified payment systems and a legitimate bankroll.
The options below are the most common for real money casino apps Canada:
- Credit and debit cards — Regardless of the type of card you’re using, you can easily make secure and fast transfers to and from your casino account. Visa and Mastercard are the most popular choices, primarily thanks to their longtime experience and military-grade security.
- Digital wallets — Since not all e-wallets operate in Canada, the selection may seem limited. Players can opt for digital payment options like iDebit, ecoPayz, and Interac. Additionally, Apple Pay casinos are gaining momentum among Canadian casino players.
- Pay by phone — If you want, you can charge a deposit to your phone bill. Pay by phone casinos allow for super-simple and fast transactions. The only downside is that you can’t withdraw the funds from your casino account.
- Neteller — Neteller is a secure banking option available from most online casinos. This payment method is an e-wallet, and you can withdraw funds directly to your bank account without extra steps. Plus, this app is available in over 10 different languages.
- Bitcoin — Cryptocurrency is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to pay. If you want safety through decentralized finance, Bitcoin could be the payment option for you. However, not all casinos use this payment method due to licence limitations.
- PayPal — Known worldwide for being an easy and quick payment method, PayPal has been embraced by the casino world for years. This universal payment method is available on nearly all best online casino apps and websites.