The Best Online Blackjack Casino Sites
CA$1500 + 150 Zee Spins + 500 Zee Points
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- 100% safe and secure
50 Free Spins - No wagering! No Restrictions! No BS!
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
C$1500 + 77 FREE SPINS No deposit
- C$1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Well-rounded selection of slots
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- 500+ games from top quality developers
- Weekly promotions
- Virtual sports betting
How We Choose the Best Blackjack Sites
Defining the quality of casino site is becoming harder especially with the number of options available in the market at the moment. Our experts have designed a list of criteria to help Canadian players choose the best casinos where they can play blackjack online.
We always check licenses and regulations each casino site obtains and their validity in Canada to ensure that it is operating legally in the country. Besides regulations, we also check the seal of approval provided by independent organizations like eCOGRA to ensure the RNG’s accuracy for each game and the fairness of players’ gambling experience.
As the security of our audience’s personal data is a priority to our team, we always check which security measures each casino site is using to protect its players. To ensure the safety of your personal data we only recommend online casinos that use strong SSL encryption.
Game selection is one of the main keys to determine the quality of the best blackjack sites. Reliable blackjack casino sites offer their players a wide range of high-quality variants to ensure their entertainment and satisfaction. Among those you can find different versions of virtual and live blackjack games which you can play anytime.
Legit online blackjack casino sites accept many convenient payment and withdrawal methods for players to ensure their comfort. Payment options may be different from one online gambling site to another. We advise to review the options available in each recommended site to decide which is more suitable for them. We also the supported currencies to ensure that it includes Canadian dollars.
Bonuses & Promotions
All real money casino sites where you can play blackjack use different promotions to attract more new players. The most popular bonus is the welcome bonus where new users can get from 50-200% match bonus. We always advise our audience to check the wagering requirements on terms and conditions page to be able to withdraw their bonus winnings.
Another important point we mind when recommending the best blackjack sites is the availability. All blackjack sites in Canada are optimized for mobile devices. Players can play casino games using the mobile web browser if the device supports HTML5.
Blackjack has different versions and each of them has a slightly different set of rules. Here are some of the most popular variants among Canadian players.
- Classic Blackjack: Classical version of blackjack is so popular especially among new players who want to learn how to play the game. American blackjack is played with one regular deck of cards (52 cards) and it requires the dealer to stand on all 17 soft or hard.
- European Blackjack: This version requires two decks of cards. Each player gets two cards, while the dealer gets one face up. The dealer does not receive any additional cards until the player has completely finished ordering more cards and stops playing.
- Atlantic City Blackjack: The famous Atlantic City casino blackjack is not much different from the classical one as rules are basically the same. In this version, the number of desks reaches 8 and the dealer stands on soft totals 17.
- Spanish 21: In this version, game rules are a bit different. The dealer has to start with both hole cards facing down while the payout for players is 2:1 instead of 3:2 which makes it exciting.
- Vegas Strip Blackjack: There are some differences that you can notice in this version from the traditional American game. Vegas Strip Blackjack is played with standard 4 decks and the dealer must stand on 17 totals.
- Progressive Blackjack: Another popular online version of the game and it is known for its huge jackpot rewards. Each player places a side bet to qualify for winning the jackpot and a portion of all side bets is added to sum and that is why it is called progressive. The player who draws four aces of the same suit in a row wins the progressive jackpot.
Besides those variants, there are many different versions of blackjack that can be played at real money online casinos. Most if not all those variants are available to be played virtually or live. If you seek real casino experience, you can try blackjack at the best live casinos.
Blackjack Basics and Tips
Blackjack is a very popular game among Canadian online casino players. The reason behind this is that it is extremely easy to learn. As the Objective of the game is to have your total card 21 or get as close as possible to it.
if your hand is greater than the dealer’s hand, you win. But if you exceed 21, you will lose. Each player gets 2 cards at the beginning and one of the dealer’s cards is facing down until the end. If you got an Ace and 10 from the beginning, then you got a blackjack. This means that you win 1.5 your bet.
Value of Cards in Blackjack
- Numbers 2 to 9: Each of these cards carries its regular value from 2 to 9.
- Different Pictures: There are 3 pictures in the traditional deck of cards, King, Queen, and Prince. Each of these cards carries a value of 10.
- “1” Ace card: This card has two uses in blackjack. The value of this paper can be calculated normally, meaning that the value, in this case, will be “1”, or it can be used differently, and its value calculated to be “11”. If you are wondering on what basis this card is calculated, the answer is simply, it is according to the player’s desire. The player chooses the value of this card according to the total sum of the other cards.
- Hit: is to ask for another card.
- Stand: means that you hold your total and end your turn.
- Doubling: Player gets a card just as for “hit” but also the bet is doubled, and this can be requested only during the first move in the game or first move of a hand created by a split.
- Split: this allows any player who has two of the same card to split them into two hands. Splitting doubles the bet as it creates a new hand.
- Soft: Soft hand means that player can count Aces as 11.
- Hard: Hard refers to the deck of cards that players get in the game. The deck usually does not carry Aces “1″ and if it contains it then it can be used only as “1” with its natural value but not ”11”.
This game depends on luck to some extent, but it is also one of the most popular games that are known to reflect the player’s skills. You may have heard about blackjack strategies. Players should be following some strategy to increase their chances of winning. You can watch tutorials or read some books to know about different popular strategies that can help you win.
Blackjack Gaming Options
Best blackjack sites provide their players with many different options to play the game. Here are some of the most popular options you can find.
This version is a simulation of a real casino atmosphere. Each session is operated by a professional live dealer and it’s hosted in a special studio to ensure quality. Sessions are streamed in real-time and players can communicate with the dealer and each other.
If you are a fan of mobile casinos and enjoy playing blackjack while being on the move, then this option is perfect for you. All legit gambling sites allow their players to play all casino games including blackjack using their mobile devices.
Free Blackjack Games
New gamblers can use this option to practice the strategies they are learning without worrying about spending any money. The demo version is available to be played in most blackjack variants.
Now that you know everything about the game, why not choose one of our top online blackjack casino sites and start playing?