MuchBetter Casino Deposits and Withdrawals
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- Fast payouts
- Wide range of payment options
- 24/7 support
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
Rating Criteria for Online Casinos Banking Options
We take the selection process of all online casinos very seriously. When it comes to MuchBetter gambling sites, our team followed the established procedure and tested them in every important aspect. Here are the areas in which every MuchBetter casino must prove excellence to reach our list:
- Safety and security — The first thing players usually worry about when choosing a gambling site is the shared data’s safety and security. That said, we tend to first do a background check on the site’s measures to ensure a safe and secure online gambling environment. This includes checking whether the casino has industry-standard firewalls and encryption, a valid license issued by a reputable online gambling jurisdiction, and whether it holds any fairness and randomness certificates.
- Available games — Games are the bread and butter of every online casino, including MuchBetter ones. Therefore, the game portfolio must be packed with numerous high-quality titles from various top-notch software providers, especially now when the iGaming industry bursts with online casinos. Additionally, the casino should keep the world’s most popular games in their library at all times while simultaneously adding new titles as they get released.
- Promotional lineup — We all love getting an account boost at any point in our online gambling experience, which is what bonuses and promotions serve for. This is the next step in our casino assessment as all online casinos today offer some perks for both new and seasoned players. To get to our list, every casino must offer exceptional bonus perks, starting from the welcome deal over free spins and cashback offers to reload bonuses and tournaments. Also, offering a no deposit bonus and a rewarding VIP scheme brings a casino a few extra points.
- Deposit and withdrawal process — No one enjoys complicated deposit and withdrawal procedures, which is why online casinos that accept MuchBetter casinos pass this test with flying colours. Once you create a MuchBetter account, your online casino deposits and withdrawals will be a piece of cake and fast, too. Naturally, you must make sure that you’ve picked a casino that accepts players from Canada and MuchBetter payments.
- Transaction limits — Casinos often set some general deposit and withdrawal limits, regardless of the limits set by your chosen payment provider. Our team looks for those casinos that allow players to deposit and withdraw both as little and as much as possible, so there is no money left stuck on your casino account, be it a big or small amount.
- Mobile optimization — Even if you commonly play online casino games from the comfort of your home, the option to do it on the go certainly can come in handy sometimes. Mobile optimization in the iGaming world is a must these days. Since MuchBetter already has a native app and requires your phone to confirm transactions, the process of stuffing your casino account with cash and playing games on your smartphone and tablet becomes easier than ever.
- Customer service — There comes a day in every player’s online gambling career when they need some kind of assistance from the pros. That’s why every gambling site should have responsive customer support available around the clock if a player needs help. While this point is generally overlooked in casino selection, our team takes it seriously since we know how important it is for someone to have your back when you stumble upon an issue during your gaming sessions.
Advantages and Disadvantages of MuchBetter Casinos Canada
MuchBetter has become popular worldwide due to its many perks for online casino players. However, like all the others, this payment method isn’t perfect and has some flaws. Let’s compare the good and those less favoured sides of MuchBetter Casinos.
|Safe and secure — MuchBetter has done its homework in terms of protection and put in place different measures to ensure safe and secure transactions. Aside from device pairing and touch ID, MuchBetter installed CVV technology which uses dynamic security codes that change for each transaction and protect your details. In addition, this payment provider established a transition review system that evaluates transactions and only accepts the legitimate ones.||Fees — Even though MuchBetter claims it features the lowest fees in the world, we’d still appreciate it if there were no extra charges on online casino transactions.|
|Fast — Your MuchBetter transactions will go through quickly, both to and from the casino. The maximum waiting time for a MuchBetter transaction is three business days, which is much faster compared to many other banking methods available on the market, such as cards and bank transfers.||Limited availability — Despite its huge popularity, MuchBetter still isn’t as widely accepted as some other methods like Visa and Mastercard. That’s why you may still find online casinos that haven’t added this payment method to their banking page.|
|Deposit- and withdrawal-friendly — With MuchBetter, you can cover both online casino deposits and withdrawals. Being an e-wallet, this option works both ways and won’t leave you hanging and looking for an alternative to cash out your winnings like prepaid cards, for example.|
|Easy-to-use — MuchBetter was created with all players in mind, even those who’ve never used an e-wallet or made online casino deposits before. Opening a MuchBetter account is very simple, and using this banking option to make deposits and withdrawals in online casinos is even more straightforward. In other words, you’ll definitely find your way around this popular payment option on any gaming site.|
|Promotion-eligible — Sometimes, online casinos don’t allow users of certain payment methods like Skrill and Neteller to claim bonuses and promotions. As far as our research goes, no such thing was ever the case with MuchBetter, and players using this banking option have always got their fair share of the promo cake.|
How to Make a Deposit Using MuchBetter
You don’t need a lot of experience in online gambling to make a deposit using MuchBetter. Yet, before you reach the point of funding your account, you’ll have to sign up with this payment provider. Here’s how you can do both these things:
- Open a MuchBetter account — Open the MuchBetter official website on the web and hit the orange Sign Up button. Fill out the form with your personal details, including your phone number, currency, email, address, date of birth, and password.
- Verify your MuchBetter account — Once you confirm your registration, the provider will send you an SMS with a code you should use to verify your MuchBetter account.
- Download the respective app and top up your account — Visit the App Store if you’re using an iOS device or Google Play Store if you’re an Android user, and download the MuchBetter app. Then, use any available banking methods to fund your MuchBetter account.
- Pick a MuchBetter casino — Find a casino that accepts players from Canada and MuchBetter payments, and open an account there.
- Make a deposit — Visit the cashier in your chosen casino and pick MuchBetter as your payment method. Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and your phone number
- Approve your MuchBetter transaction — Once you add the important details and click continue, you’ll receive an SMS asking you to confirm the transaction.
- Have fun!
MuchBetter Casino Withdrawals
MuchBetter casino withdrawals are even easier than deposits as you probably already have a MuchBetter account. Here are the steps you need to follow when requesting a MuchBetter casino payout:
- Visit the casino banking page and select MuchBetter from the list of available payment methods.
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- You’ll be transferred to your MuchBetter account to confirm the transaction amount.
- Use the MuchBetter app on your phone and confirm you’d like to proceed with the withdrawal.
- Wait for the casino to process your withdrawal and the money to land on your MuchBetter account.
MuchBetter is known for express withdrawals, and the longest you may have to wait for your withdrawal is three business days. In most cases, MuchBetter online casinos don’t charge a transaction fee when using this payment method. However, there are some minor fees when transferring money from MuchBetter to another account.
Considering limits for withdrawing winnings from your casino account, each brand has its own rules, so it’s best to check that in advance before you make your first MuchBetter deposit on the site. On our side, we keep adding only those websites that have the smallest fees possible, so gambling is not only joyfull, but also beneficial for our users.
MuchBetter Casino Alternatives
If you have some trouble using MuchBetter for online casino deposits and withdrawals, you can still proceed with your online gaming session by using one of the many MuchBetter alternatives. Here are the best options available to Canadian players:
- Credit/Debit cards — In the sea of e-wallets, prepaid cards, and other popular modern options, you can always rely on depositing and withdrawing money with Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards. These options are safe and have been around for ages, so you shouldn’t have any problems using them for your online casino transactions.
- Interac — If you’re from Canada, then you probably know about all the perks of Interac. This debit card system offers a straightforward way to send and receive money instantly without sharing too much information or paying huge transaction fees.
- iDebit — iDebit is another popular Canadian payment provider many casino players use. Its main advantages are cutting-edge security and a simple and intuitive interface.
- InstaDebit — If you want to transfer funds safely via your bank account, InstaDebit should do. Even though your bank account will be involved, you won’t have to share any of your sensitive data as this payment method will act as a shield between them and your online casino.
- ecoPayz — The modern world has brought new payment solutions to the table, such as a digital wallet known as ecoPayz. Use this wallet for fast transactions that are safe and secure at the same time.
- Apple Pay — If you own an iOS phone or tablet, Apple Pay can be a great option for your online casino transactions. All iOS users can download this app and make casino deposits and withdrawals in no time.
- Google Pay — Similar to Apple Pay, Google Pay is a payment option for Android users that ensures fast and safe online casino transactions.
- Pay by Phone — A recent popular option is Pay by Phone. Every purchase gets charged to your monthly mobile phone bill, so you won’t have to share any other details with online casino operators.
- Trustly — Trustly is another method that allows players to move funds from their bank accounts to online casinos safely. This payment provider will act as a medium between the two sides of the transaction, thus protecting all your sensitive data.
- eCheck — The fans of good old paper checks will love the idea of using a similar option to send and receive funds over the internet. This payment method is known for high security, so you can rest assured that your sensitive details won’t be leaked to unauthorised personnel.