Top Apple Pay Casinos in 2023
$1000 + 50 Free Spins for Just $1
- More than 450 games to play
- Fast withdrawals
- Over a 97% RTP
$750 + 105 Bonus Spins for Just $1
- Accepts C$5 minimum deposits
- A wide range of casino games both for desktop and mobile
- Instant play available
C$1500 + 77 FREE SPINS No deposit
- C$1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Well-rounded selection of slots
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- Offers a wide range of video slots
- VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- 3200+ casino games
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
- Live chat 24/7
- Accepts Bitcoin
- 3,000+ slots games
- 24/7 live chat available
- 2-hour cash out period for e-wallets
- C$5 minimum deposit
- Kahnawake license
- Wide range of slots and table games
- Live dealer games available
- Instant play platform
Our Rating Criteria
Safety and security
Apple Pay Casino Canada Pros and Cons
Apple Pay casino transactions come with a strong set of advantages that have secured it a notable position in the upper echelon of banking methods available even in new online casinos. But you still need to consider a few disadvantages before choosing Apple Pay casino.
- Military-grade security — With state-of-the-art encryption methods and additional safety features such as FaceID and Touch ID, Apple Pay is an absolute leader when safety and security are in question.
- Ease of use — It features a user-friendly interface, which newcomers to real money online casinos won’t have any issues with.
- Instant deposits — Provides players with fast deposits and instant withdrawal casino transactions.
- Banking details not disclosed to casinos — By using this method, you won’t have to share your banking details with casinos.
- No fees — Apple Pay casinos enlisted on our page won’t charge you any fees.
- Designed for mobile use — Apple Pay is synched with mobile devices, so you can use it on the majority of iPhone and iPad devices.
- No withdrawals — Unfortunately, you can’t make casino withdrawals using this payment processing system.
- Doesn’t work with older iOS devices — Although Apple Pay works with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac devices, it requires them to have the latest iOS, which is why some older models can’t support it.
- Requires you to connect your card to Apple Pay — In order to use this payment processor, you have to connect your bank card with it, and some users might not feel comfortable doing that.
Playing in an Apple Pay casino comes with a whole set of perks, including top-notch security, momentary deposits, no fees, and an easy-to-use interface. These advantages are what most casino players look for in a casino, which is why the popularity of this way of funding casino accounts has continued to grow year after year.
Making an Apple Pay Casino Deposit
If you are new to Apple Pay casinos, you might feel like you need some help making deposits. Follow these steps, and you will have your playing account funded in no time.
- Connect a credit or debit card to your Apple Pay account and make sure there are enough funds for the deposit.
- Register an account in one of the Apple Pay online casinos.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the “Deposit” button.
- Out of the listed options, choose Apple Pay.
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit.
- Verify the transaction via FaceID or Touch ID.
- Enjoy your casino gaming experience.
Apple Pay Casino Alternatives
If Apple Pay is not available, or you simply want to give another payment method a try, there are several noteworthy and practical alternatives to consider, such as:
Most Popular Casino with Apple Pay
If there is one thing we often struggle with at Casinosters.ca, then it is the sheer number of online casinos taking Apple Pay and choosing our favorites from them. It turns out that each one has unique features that fit well with each individual style. Nevertheless, we managed to determine which ones were really the best in Canada.
These are casinos that take Apple Pay and that not only meet our requirements but exceed them in every way. Meaning, no Casinosters.ca expert can really resist them.
Find out which casino Apple Pay is the best match for you. And we can assure you one thing, and that is that we have never left out a match bonus or try the mobile app if the online casino with Apple Pay offered one. These are the four best for us in Canada:
Not only do we at Casinosters.ca have great things to say about Genesis Casino, but the entire internet seems to be thrilled with the flagship casino from the Genesis Global Limited Group. You currently have a CAD $150 welcome bonus for 500+ top quality games. Besides Apple Pay, 13 other payment methods and customer support in 5 languages are more than happy to receive you.
Ready to be enjoyed since 2017, PlayOJO is already entering veteran territory in the iGaming industry. And it is quickly understood why this online casino with Apple Pay from Skill on Net Ltd succeeds so much. Currently, massive progressive jackpot prizes, loads of live dealer games, and a spectacular first deposit bonus of up to 100 free spins are up for grabs. When it comes to payment methods, rest assured that 7 trusted methods other than Apple Pay are waiting for you.
An online casino Apple Pay that is still fairly new (launched in 2019) and counts as the crown jewel for the Rootz Ltd group is Wildz Casino. This is one of these online casinos that simply has everything. It is available in multiple languages, there are multiple currencies, an easy KYC process, and a sign up reward of up to $1,000. Plus, in terms of RTP we are also pleased to tell you that it is among the highest in the industry. Simply put, Wildz knocks it out of the park.
This one’s the most recent Apple Pay casino Canada on this list that has a $1,100 welcome bonus to give your bankroll a boost. The site itself was launched in 2020 and currently boasts 1,300+ superb games from an impressive assortment of software providers. Apart from Apple Pay, you also have all the other ultra-modern payment methods, with the most used ones being Interac, Paysafecard or Sofort. On top of that, the minimum deposit is only $10, which is great to not risk too much of your cash balance.
Types of Bonuses You Find When Depositing With Apple Pay
One thing we can assure you is that bonuses and promotions will never be missing at Apple Pay Casinos. There is simply everything, and we can thank the fierce competition in today’s iGaming industry for that.
But you have to know what each bonus is about and thus know how to choose the most appropriate one at any given moment. These are the four types of bonuses that fascinate us here at Casinosters:
- Welcome Bonus: The bonus that welcomes you to a new casino with Apple Pay is usually the most generous. It serves to attract the attention of new players, and that is why they are often full of match bonuses, free spins, or even cashback. Of course, since the amount of the bonus can be so high, you have to be very attentive to the wagering requirement to convert what you have won into real money.
- No Deposit Bonus: If you want to play risk-free, but for real money, your answer is no deposit bonuses. Here you receive a more modest amount of money, but it won’t cost you anything. No deposit bonuses are usually a welcome bonus itself or part of the casino’s loyalty program, as it is extremely popular among new players and industry veterans.
- Deposit Bonus: If you already have an account created at a regulated casino and you keep making cash wagers, then it is likely that sooner or later you will come across deposit bonuses. They are also called reload bonuses, and they work like most welcome bonuses: if you make a deposit, you will be rewarded.
- Free Spins: If you are looking for slots at an online casino that accepts Apple Pay, you will probably want to find free spins. These are basically free rounds that you can receive either in-game or as an online casino bonus. The interesting thing about free spins is that they serve as your own money, and the amounts can be huge – sometimes even exceeding 500 free spins.
Neck a neck with the sheer excitement of the bonuses, we also have the casinos’ own games. So, don’t be surprised to see at least 500 games on a single platform, with some surpassing even the 5,000 mark.
If you are looking for millionaire-jackpot games or the most authentic casino experience, then pay attention to these four types of games we have chosen. You will see that they will never be short of fun:
If there is an undisputed king in both variety and quantity, then it is the online slots. Thanks to exclusive deals and an abysmal talent on the part of software providers, you can now enjoy TV and movie-themed slots, progressive jackpot slots, 3D slots, and even VR slots. All this, always using the latest technology.
The king of cards in the Americas has always been and always will be blackjack. We have a special affection for this game in Canada, and that is why there is never a lack of variety in any online casino that accepts Apple Pay. And thanks to impressive live streams from companies like Evolution Gaming, you now have the best tables live on your PC or mobile device.
The most majestic and symbolic queen of the casino world is called roulette. This game has hundreds of years of history and an impressive fan base. Nowadays, the best roulette tables are also played in live casinos, with ultra-HD streams and the best dealers and versions.
If you are looking for something a little out of the ordinary, then we would always recommend baccarat. This game is a subgenre of blackjack, which has become so popular in Asia, that it has become popular in the vast majority of Canadian online casinos. It is a simple and fast game, where the winning possibilities are endless.