Interac Casinos in Canada
Our team decided to gather all the information you may need when choosing Interac casino in Canada. You can either cover all the information considering Interac casinos step-by-step or simply jump to any section of the text.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- Live dealer game offering
- iOS downloads available
- Platform is mobile-friendly
- Top-tier software providers
- 1294+ casino games
- 100% safe and secure
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Live chat open 24/7
- Mobile friendly design
- Wide range of live dealer games
- Offers low minimum deposit bonus
- 24/7 customer support
- Accepts Bitcoin
- 1000+slots and table games
- 24/7 live chat available
- Generous bonus offer
- Free spins with no deposit required
- 24/7 live support
- 2-hour cash out period for e-wallets
- C$5 minimum deposit
- Kahnawake license
How We Rate Casinos that Accept Interac
In order to choose the most outstanding online casinos with Interac out of literally hundreds of the highest payout online casino sites, our experts check and test every single option separately to ensure that it meets our quality standards.
Among the main criteria we check before approving a gambling site are the following:
Depositing & Withdrawing
Pros & Cons of Interac casinos
Just like any other service or product we use, using Interac may also have its advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of them:
- Convenience. It will take just a few minutes to set up your Interac account on a bank website/app. Just check if your bank supports Interac e-Transfers.
- Support. Interac connects to your bank account, so all transactions are recorded. This protects your funds from any suspicious or fraudulent activity.
- Security. The Interac payment system ensures safety of your financial data while gambling online. The system combines both their own security measures with the ones your bank has.
- Speed. With Interac, you don’t need to wait for your funds anymore. Use Interac instant purchases and play straight away.
- Accessibility. Interac is designed by Canadians for Canadians. That’s why the majority of their banks allow etransfer via Interac (though not all them support online payments).
- Bonuses. Once your first deposit is made, you receive a welcome bonus. Some casinos that accept e-transfer sites reward their players for every new deposit they make.
- Control. Using the Interac payment system allows Canadian online casino players to limit their gambling spending.
- Limited. The system is available only in Canada and not all the casinos accept it so far.
- Incur fees. There may be additional fees in case of transferring cash.
As you can see, Interac pros gradually overcome its cons which makes Interac a great banking method for Canadian players. The best part is that you can connect Interac with your account in almost any bank, including First Nations Bank of Canada, RBC Royal Bank, TD Canada Trust, and other financial institutions.
Interac Online vs Interac e-Transfer
Interac offers its users a wide range of services and payment methods to make their life easier. The most popular banking methods provided by Interac are:
It is considered the most popular and convenient method for Canadian online casino players. Interac Online is the safest way to transfer funds from your bank account to your online casino merchant. All transactions go through your bank security and Interac security. Thus, you can use it without worrying about your personal and financial data.
While not all banks and credit unions support Interac online at the moment, all of them can be used for e-Transfer, which allows users to make secure transactions from one account to another. Also, a lot of real money gambling sites in Canada accept this type of Interac transaction. So, if your bank does not support Interac online, you can check the other top e-transfer deposit casinos.
Besides the methods listed above, the Interac payment system has more options like Interac Debit and Interac Cash which may be useful in your daily life. Also, you can request an e-transfer withdrawal in most online casinos if you used this method to make a deposit.
How to make a deposit and withdraw using Interac
If you are new to Interac deposit online casino, then you want to read our guide before making any transactions. Please mind that the process is a bit different from any other e-wallet, as this one involves using your bank account.
- First you need to find the Deposit or Banking section of your casino and choose Interac from the payment options available.
- Fill in the required details for Interac and select a bank account you want to make a transfer from.
- Put in your deposit amount and choose e-Transfer.
- The funds will be transferred to your casino bankroll within a few seconds along with some bonus funds you activated by depositing.
- Sign in to your online casino account and go to the cashier section to collect your winnings.
- From the drop-down list, choose Interac and provide all the required details to approve your identity.
- After that you will be asked to select the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
Note: Remember to clear all the wagering requirements before requesting withdrawal.
- The funds will now deliver to your bank account.
The process of completing Interac casino payouts is quite simple, just make sure you check the cashier systems for minimum accepted deposits and withdrawals.
Interac Casino Alternatives
For those who wish other banking methods, here are the most common alternatives to Interac in Canada:
- ecoPayz. This is one of the most popular e-wallets in Canada and some other countries. Ecopayz casino sites are designed to make online users’ lives easier. This payment method doesn’t require connecting to your bank and keeps all your personal data confidential.
- Credit/Debit Card. This method is popular not only among online gamblers but all other users as well. If you prefer using the old fashion way to transfer money, then you can use your debit or credit card to add funds into your casino account. Just mind that the withdrawing process using a card may take up to 7 days.
- InstaDebit. This payment method would help to make secure transfers from your bank account to your balance on casinos that accept InstaDebit. And make it faster and easier than a regular bank wires. The withdrawing process usually takes around 3-5 business days.
- IDebit. Similar to InstaDebit, this option helps a user transfer funds directly through a bank account without any cards. The method is totally secure and conducts real-time payment. Still, when it comes to withdrawing funds from your IDebit casino account, it may take up to 5 business days.
All those methods ensure a totally safe and secure banking for Canadian players to use.
If you are looking for the best Interac casinos available in Canada, go ahead and choose one of our recommended gambling sites and start your gambling journey right now.
|Payment system||Mobile payments||Minimum deposit||Maximum deposit||Minimum withdrawal||Withdrawal fees||Withdrawal time|
Up to 3 business days
Depends on the bank
Depends on the bank
Up to 7 business days
Up to 3 business days
3–5 business days
Up to 5 business days
What Are Online Casinos That Accept Interac
Canadian casino players find Interac casinos attractive and convenient due to their familiarity with this payment method. However, the selection of Interac casino websites must be done carefully and include a detailed assessment of essential aspects like the presence of popular games, their number, win rate, deposit and withdrawal limits, and other critical points.
We follow this casino selection strategy, and it helped us select the top online casino sites for Canadian players who love using Interac for online gaming:
Jackpot City — Jackpot City is an experienced online gambling operator that introduced Interac to its banking page to indulge its Canadian visitors. The website is regulated by more than one jurisdiction and holds an eCogra certificate, demonstrating its reliability. You can use Interac to make deposits and withdrawals in this casino after you pass the verification checks and enjoy the express Jackpot City e-transfer withdrawal time of up to a couple of days.
LeoVegas — LeoVegas holds a licence issued by the Malta Gaming Authority and offers more than enough games to entertain casino visitors for hours. It’s common for this operator to send back your casino winnings through the same method you used for deposits, and one of the available methods for Canadians is Interac. The casino will charge a 5% fee on withdrawals if you haven’t used the money for playing games on the platform.
888 Casino — 888 Casino needs no introduction as its worldwide fame and numerous awards speak volumes about the operator’s quality. The minimum amount you can deposit with Interac at 888 Casino is $10, while the minimum withdrawal stands as low as $5. The processing time for your transaction is around 24 hours, after which you may receive the money within up to three days if you request it through Interac.
Wildz Casino — You won’t make a mistake choosing Wildz Casino for your next online gambling adventure, especially if you plan on using Interac to fund the expedition. The minimum deposit with this popular payment method is $10, and the lowest you can go for withdrawals is $20. Withdrawal times vary from one payment method to another, but Wildz Casino claims Interac cashouts won’t take longer than three business days.
Captain Cooks Casino — As soon as you set foot in this online gambling hub, you’ll see it’s a great fit based on its hefty welcome offer, fantastic games, and trusted payment methods like Interac. Speaking of Interac, all withdrawals made through this payment method will be pending until approved, which is good as you can reverse them during that time. Furthermore, this is one of those casinos that don’t charge fees for Interac, so you can organize your transactions in a way that best suits your gaming style.
Fees and Commissions
Interac is a payment system that does not charge its customers any fees. However, banks and credit institutions that process Interac transactions may add expenses for each transaction. Moreover, some casinos also reserve the right to add a small fee to Interac casino withdrawals.
Yet, even if your Interac transaction incurs extra costs, they are usually minimal and don’t go over $1.5 per transaction. This may be a burden for casual players who wager small amounts every once in a while, but online casino regulars who make bigger payments likely won’t mind.
Deposit and Withdrawal Times
The convenience of using Interac to deposit at online casinos is unbeatable. Thanks to its fast casino settlement times, you can instantly deposit via this payment method. Within a few moments, the funds will appear in your casino account, and you’ll be ready to play your favourite games.
Those who wish to withdraw their winnings from Interac casinos will have to wait up to several days to receive their payment. However, the transactions are usually processed within three business days, sometimes even 24 hours.
Interac Application and Mobile Version
Tech-savvy players probably won’t be pleased to hear that Interac still hasn’t launched any casino apps that accept Interac. Nevertheless, this payment service has been optimized for small screens, meaning that you’ll be able to complete your transactions to and from Interac online casinos using web browsers on mobile phones and tablets without any trouble.
New Interac Casinos
In addition to the list of tried and tested Interac casino operators, our website now features another category — new Interac casinos. The table below features new online casinos that have recently added Interac to their banking pages. And since more and more online casinos are adopting Interac as a payment method, you can rest assured we’ll update this table regularly with reliable online casino platforms.