The Best Pay by Phone Casinos in Canada
- More than 450 games to play
- Fast withdrawals
- Over a 97% RTP
- 2-hour cash out period for e-wallets
- C$5 minimum deposit
- Kahnawake license
- Powered by Microgaming software
- Kahnawake licence specific for Canada
- Customer support available 24/7
- RTP rate on the higher range
- Live chat available
- Great welcome package
- C$1 Minimum Deposit
- 647+ casino games
- Various withdrawal methods
- Accepts C$5 minimum deposits
- A wide range of casino games both for desktop and mobile
- Instant play available
- Library of live casino games
- Low minimum deposit required
- Canadian dollars accepted
- Over 4000 games
- Safe and secure
- Fast payments
Pay by Phone Online Casino Rating Criteria
Any payment method offered in casinos has to be tested in various ways. Below are the aspects we always focus on when checking any banking option, and next to each of them is a description of how this one performed during our assessment:
Safety and Security
Players are primarily interested in their transactions being safe and secure. This is all taken care of when playing in pay by SMS casino, as you cannot make a deposit without being asked to approve it via SMS.
The speed of the transaction itself carries a lot of weight when testing payment methods. Pay by phone has scored a lot of points since you’ll see the money in your account soon after approving the transaction.
We give a high rating to payment methods that are simple to use and don’t take a lot of time. This is definitely one of them, as all you need to do is make a deposit and confirm the transaction through SMS. It really couldn’t be any easier!
Players who choose a pay by phone casino won’t have any extra charges when depositing in online casinos. Their mobile bill will be charged with the deposited amount and not a cent more.
Pros and Cons of Pay by Phone Bill Casino
Whichever payment method you choose, you’ll have to embrace both its advantages and drawbacks. While pay by phone excels in most aspects, some disadvantages do come with the package.
Here are all the strengths and weaknesses of this payment option you should bear in mind before you start using it.
- Safe and secure — When using pay by phone for deposits, you can rest assured that your sensitive details will be kept away from the prying eyes. No one will get a chance to mess with your pay by phone casino deposits as you’ll have to confirm them using your mobile device. Moreover, the SMS approval doesn’t include any of your bank account details, meaning you’ll stay completely protected at all times.
- Fast deposits — The moment you select this payment option to make a deposit, a confirmation code will be sent to your device, and the deposit will go through as soon as you use it to confirm your transaction.
- Fee-free transactions — You won’t be charged any extra fees for making a deposit in pay by phone bill casino.
- Easy-to-use payment method — This is perhaps the easiest way to deposit in an online casino. It doesn’t require opening any additional accounts on any particular websites and connecting them to your bank account.
- Perfect for mobile gambling — This last advantage is self-explanatory. Make a deposit using your phone and go on an online gaming journey without ever switching to another device.
- Withdrawals not supported — While pay by phone is an excellent option for deposits, it’s not available for withdrawing your winnings. So, if you decide to use this method for deposits, you’ll have to pick another one for cashouts.
- Low deposit limits — The low deposit limits are great for casual players who like to start playing with a $1 or a $10 minimum deposit. But it’s not that great for high-rollers who prefer depositing more considerable amounts of money at once.
Pay by Phone Casino Deposits
Whether you’re new to online gaming or an experienced player who has already used a variety of payment methods, you’ll be impressed by the simplicity of pay by phone deposits. Here’s the process to follow:
- Pick a platform that offers this option among its available payment methods.
- Create an account by providing the necessary details and verify it through email or SMS.
- Log in, visit the cashier, select Pay by Phone from the list of banking methods, and type in the amount you’d like to deposit.
- The operator will send you a message with a confirmation code you’ll need to provide for approving your deposit.
- After the confirmation, the money will appear on your account, and you can start playing, while your mobile service provider will charge your bill with the deposited amount.
As you can see, the casino pay by phone bill option for making a deposit is a piece of cake. However, when it comes to the payout of your winnings, it isn’t an option. Sadly, you can’t use pay by phone for cashouts, so when that moment comes, you’ll have to find an alternative payment method.
The Best Pay by Phone Alternatives
In case you really like a platform that doesn’t support this deposit option, or you simply don’t want to experiment, here are some other banking methods widely accepted in online casinos:
iDebit and Instadebit
Payment Services for Mobile Casino Billing in Canada
The list of mobile payment methods is becoming increasingly better. Here are the 4 best ones that you’ll be able to encounter at a pay by phone bill casino in Canada:
- PayForIt: The payment method may be used on sites like Facebook and Spotify, as well as in online casinos. PayForIt may access the number over the mobile data network and complete the transaction automatically to fill up your cash balance.
- Boku: Another alternative for a mobile app or instant play casino is Boku. When you choose the payment method for deposits, you must input a number sent to you through SMS to validate your mobile phone. This PIN is used to verify the deposit at the same time.
- PayViaPhone: The newest option on our list is PayViaPhone. This UK-based payment method is widely used nowadays at real money casinos since it’s also one of the safest and quickest ways to deposit your money and gamble in no time.
- Zimpler: Zimpler is a simple and effective payment method that allows you to instantly add mobile credit to your casino account. To use this payment option for your mobile payments, simply register on the Zimplerwebsite with a valid cell phone number.
Most Popular Pay By Phone Casinos
We weren’t going to leave you hanging without talking about our favorite deposit by phone casinos. Our experts couldn’t agree on which one was the best of them all, which is why they’ve described 4 for you that you can access right away:
- JackpotCity: This pay with phone bill casino was founded back in 1998. Here, even very demanding players can enjoy over 500 of the most popular and exciting casino games in an absolutely safe atmosphere, powered by the excellent Microgaming software. On your first deposit and second deposit you will receive a 100% match bonus up to a total amount of $1,600, as a signup offer.
- PlayOJO: One casino for all. The still young deposit by phone bill casino in Canada is aimed at players who occasionally have a desire for great excitement and also at those who are already “making history”. Players are in for a treat with daily jackpots, free spins, and numerous other offers with the right wagering requirement.
- Spin Casino: This pay by SMS casino in Canada was established back in 2001 and belongs to the reward-filled Palace Group. The extremely extensive game portfolio offers a fair gaming experience for newcomers and professionals alike. The payouts and promotions are also very generous and in terms of payment methods, this is perhaps the best one out there.
- Captain Cooks: This site was established in 2004 and has been providing entertaining and safe gaming adventures ever since. No deposit bonus offers and their loyalty program are part of it, and they guarantee the highest gaming thrill. With 500+ games, you won’t get bored so quickly.
Popular Software Providers in 2023
Most of the time, when you think of your favorite pay by phone bill casino in Canada, you don’t think about who the software providers are. These are in fact often disregarded. However, since you’re about to embark on a pay with phone bill adventure, we suggest you pay attention to these providers and their amazing games:
Big Time Gaming
When it all started back in 2011, Big Time Gaming didn’t take long to establish itself as one of the leading iGaming companies. It was clear that BTG was taking things seriously once they became licensed from both the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Nowadays, Big Time Gaming stands for extremely high quality, and some amazing and unique titles.
Microgaming is a juggernaut in the software industry. 850+ casino games are now available on hundreds of pay by phone casinos, with some even having the exclusive Viper software. Plus, the company has created several games that are among the most popular ones in 2023, thanks to their millionaire jackpot machines, distinctive themes, and even live dealer games.
When it comes to slots and other casino games, NetEnt is an early adopter and a leading player. Since its beginnings in 1996, the software provider has achieved notable milestones. With a wide selection of live dealer games for all major platforms, the company also provides a choice of slots and new RTP creations.
If you’re looking for great and trustworthy games, then don’t miss out on what Playtech has to say. Over the course of the last two decades, Playtech has been a major player in the iGaming industry. It should come as no surprise that so many gambling companies favor Playtech’s software, with some even stating to be exclusive Playtech casinos.
New and old deposit by phone casinos have welcomed Pragmatic Play’s software for over 7+ years now. Over 200 slots at some of the world’s most well-known casinos now even accept cryptocurrency. The company also has a vast selection of exclusive games and video poker machines, as well as its own live studios for some groundbreaking live dealer games.
Casino Games at Pay by Mobile Casinos
If you’re wondering now, what mobile casino games you can pay by phone bill, check out the following 5 genres that are fan-favorites among Canadian players:
- Online Slots: There is no other collection quite as large as the slots found at the top pay by mobile casinos.VR, stunning 3D graphics, and some of the internet’s largest jackpots and extra features may all be found in the newest and most popular online slots.
- Blackjack: At casinos that accept pay by phone bill, you’ll get access to the most popular card game in the world: blackjack. Given how popular blackjack is in Canada, you’ll always find a diverse selection of top-rated titles and different ways to play.
- Online Roulette: The most popular casino staple, roulette is also one of the most desired and rewarding games at a pay by SMS casino in Canada. Roulette is a great game that’s hard to resist because of the diversity of tables and styles offered.
- Baccarat: If you’re looking for an alternative to the more traditional casino games for your cash wagers while playing live or against RNG software, you should give baccarat a shot. However, this game was brought to us from Asia despite it being a blackjack version in exile.
- Live Dealer Games: One amazing moment we as gamers can’t forget was when live dealer games began to pop up. These innovative games are known to create the perfect playing environment, since they create the balance between online and real dealers.
To Sum It Up
|✅ Gaming Club Casino||150 Free Spins for $1|
|✅ Ruby Fortune Casino||105 Free Spins for $1|
|✅ Royal Vegas Casino||100 Free Spins for $1|
|✅ Jackpot City Casino||80 Free Spins for $1|
|✅ Zodiac Casino||80 Free Spins for $1|
Pay by Mobile is a promising payment option with many advantages. First off, it’s effortless to use and comes with low deposit limits, making it suitable for beginners. It’s safe and secure, too, since you’re not required to provide any of your sensitive data when making a deposit using this method. Transactions are completed quickly and incur no fees.
Still, don’t forget that pay by phone can only be used for making deposits. You can’t withdraw your winnings using this method, so you’ll have to look for an alternative once you hit that big jackpot.