The Best Pay by Phone Casinos in Canada 2022
Pay by phone may not be such a popular payment method yet, but it’s becoming more prominent in the Canadian iGaming market day by day. Especially if you’re using your mobile device daily, pay by phone bill casino will be the perfect choice for your online gambling adventures.
100%/C$100 + 33 FS
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is C$5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at С$10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: C$20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at C$500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$20 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 30x wagering requirement
- Various game contributions apply
- Please gamble responsibly
- C$1500 max. Bonus
- Over 60 mobile casino games
- Well-rounded selection of slots
Pay by Phone Online Casino Rating Criteria
Any payment method offered in casinos has to be tested in various ways. Below are the aspects we always focus on when checking any banking option, and next to each of them is a description of how this one performed during our assessment:
Safety and Security
Pros and Cons of Pay by Phone Bill Casino
Whichever payment method you choose, you’ll have to embrace both its advantages and drawbacks. While pay by phone excels in most aspects, some disadvantages do come with the package.
Here are all the strengths and weaknesses of this payment option you should bear in mind before you start using it.
- Safe and secure — When using pay by phone for deposits, you can rest assured that your sensitive details will be kept away from the prying eyes. No one will get a chance to mess with your pay by phone casino deposits as you’ll have to confirm them using your mobile device. Moreover, the SMS approval doesn’t include any of your bank account details, meaning you’ll stay completely protected at all times.
- Fast deposits — The moment you select this payment option to make a deposit, a confirmation code will be sent to your device, and the deposit will go through as soon as you use it to confirm your transaction.
- Fee-free transactions — You won’t be charged any extra fees for making a deposit in pay by phone bill casino.
- Easy-to-use payment method — This is perhaps the easiest way to deposit in an online casino. It doesn’t require opening any additional accounts on any particular websites and connecting them to your bank account.
- Perfect for mobile gambling — This last advantage is self-explanatory. Make a deposit using your phone and go on an online gaming journey without ever switching to another device.
- Withdrawals not supported — While pay by phone is an excellent option for deposits, it’s not available for withdrawing your winnings. So, if you decide to use this method for deposits, you’ll have to pick another one for cashouts.
- Low deposit limits — The low deposit limits are great for casual players who like to start playing with a $1 or a $10 minimum deposit. But it’s not that great for high-rollers who prefer depositing more considerable amounts of money at once.
Pay by Phone Casino Deposits
Whether you’re new to online gaming or an experienced player who has already used a variety of payment methods, you’ll be impressed by the simplicity of pay by phone deposits. Here’s the process to follow:
- Pick a platform that offers this option among its available payment methods.
- Create an account by providing the necessary details and verify it through email or SMS.
- Log in, visit the cashier, select Pay by Phone from the list of banking methods, and type in the amount you’d like to deposit.
- The operator will send you a message with a confirmation code you’ll need to provide for approving your deposit.
- After the confirmation, the money will appear on your account, and you can start playing, while your mobile service provider will charge your bill with the deposited amount.
As you can see, the casino pay by phone bill option for making a deposit is a piece of cake. However, when it comes to the payout of your winnings, it isn’t an option. Sadly, you can’t use pay by phone for cashouts, so when that moment comes, you’ll have to find an alternative payment method.
The Best Pay by Phone Alternatives
In case you really like a platform that doesn’t support this deposit option, or you simply don’t want to experiment, here are some other banking methods widely accepted in online casinos:
iDebit and Instadebit
To Sum It Up
This is a promising payment option with many advantages. First off, it’s effortless to use and comes with low deposit limits, making it suitable for beginners. It’s safe and secure, too, since you’re not required to provide any of your sensitive data when making a deposit using this method. Transactions are completed quickly and incur no fees.
Still, don’t forget that pay by phone can only be used for making deposits. You can’t withdraw your winnings using this method, so you’ll have to look for an alternative once you hit that big jackpot.
- Is Pay by Phone a safe method for depositing?
Absolutely. Using this method doesn’t require submitting any personal or banking information. You only need to visit the cashier in your chosen platform and state the desired deposit amount, after which the operator will send you a confirmation code via SMS. Once the deposit goes through, the charges will be added to your mobile bill.
- Are any fees applied to depositing with Pay by Phone?
No, there aren’t. When depositing money in payforit casino Canada, your mobile service provider will only charge your bill with the amount you deposited without any extra costs.
- How long does it take for Pay by Phone to process a deposit?
While you may wait a bit for the SMS, as soon as it arrives and you approve your deposit, the money will automatically appear in your account.
- Can I claim a bonus if I deposit money using Pay by Phone?
Yes, you can. Although some platforms exclude certain payment options from bonuses and promotions, Pay by Phone is not one of them. Therefore, after you make a deposit, feel free to check the casino’s Promotions page and claim your bonus.
- Are Pay by Phone deposits limited in their sum?
The deposit limits for this payment method are around C$50, but they can be higher than that, depending on your mobile service provider. In general, they are kept low to prevent the misuse of your device in case of theft.