InstaDebit Casino in Canada
This payment system is a Canadian institution – o...ne that is recognized and accepted by all Canadian banks. It means that if you have a bank account here, you can open an Instadebit account quickly and easily at certain online casinos and use CA$ as your preferred currency. The list shown below is your guide to the best Instadebit casinos in Canada. Check it out now.
$750 + 105 Bonus Spins for Just $1
- Accepts C$5 minimum deposits
- A wide range of casino games both for desktop and mobile
- Instant play available
C$900 + 150 Free Spins
- The casino is Bitcoin-friendly
- Live dealer games are available
- Great choice of payment methods
C$150 + 150 Free Spins
- Instant play available
- A wide range of games
- Professional support team
- C$1 Minimum Deposit
- 647+ casino games
- Various withdrawal methods
- Offers a wide range of video slots
- VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- 3200+ casino games
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- Fast paying casino
- 3000+ games available
- Great selection of slots
- Accepts Bitcoin
- 1000+slots and table games
- 24/7 live chat available
- 100% welcome bonus
- Mobile friendly casino
- C$10 minimum deposit
- Generous bonus offer
- Free spins with no deposit required
- 24/7 live support
- 1400+ casino games
- Fast Transactions
- Wide choice of Live Dealer & Mobile Games
What We Check When We Recommend Instadebit Casinos Sites
Before we recommend any casino site, our team here at Casinosters goes through a rigorous checking process to recommend only safe online casinos. These are the things we vet:
A gambling license indicates that an online casino is well run and observes the conventions and best practices associated with gambling on the internet. The most highly regarded licensing agencies in the global industry include:
- The Curacao eGaming Authority
- The Kahnawake Gambling Commission
- The Malta Gaming Authority
- The UK Gambling Commission
All of these licenses can be trusted. One of the oldest is the Kahnawake license, based in the Mohawk territory in Canada. To get this license, Instadebit casinos must register an office in the territory. It means that they have to go that one step further to reassure Canadian players.
Although a licensing agency will check certain technical aspects of an online casino, we like to carry out our audit to prove a website is encrypted in terms of financial security and that it offers fair gaming. A website should at least have 128-Bit SSL encryption and have its RNG certified by eCOGRA or one of the other top RNG auditors.
Other Payment Options Available
While method of payment might be the focal point for many Candian players, others may want some other options too; cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, or perhaps they might want to use their credit or debit cards.
So while Instadebit is the first thing we look for in this particular circumstance, we also check that they offer ways of making a deposit or a withdrawal, using other well-known, trusted payment systems. We explore the alternatives in more detail below.
The last thing we check out in terms of players and their well-being, is the quality of the customer service a casino provides. The first thing we like to see is a well presented Frequently Asked Questions page. Very often, a player can get the information they seek here. Beyond that, we are into direct contact with another person. It can take the form of a live chat facility, a phone number to call, or an email address to contact.
Whatever form that support takes (the more, the merrier), it should preferably be available 24/7.
The one thing we haven’t talked about where Instadebit casino sites are concerned is game choice. It is not that it isn’t important – it is. But our first call is always player safety and security. Once we’ve satisfied ourselves as to that – then we check out the variety of games on offer and the software providers with which the casinos work.
The Pros and Cons of Instadebit
Every Canadian has his or her opinion about things. Using Instadebit as a banking method at real money casinos is no exception. So let’s take a quick look at the pros and cons.
The Pros of Instadebit
- Immediate account set up if you already have a bank Canadian bank account.
- Transactions with casinos are shown either as INSTADEBIT.com or 1-877-88DEBIT.
- First-class financial security certified by VeriSign and TRUSTe.
- Less admin than most other payment methods
- Accepts most currencies, including C$
- Claim a dedicated Instadebit bonus
- No or low transaction fees
- Excellent customer support
The Cons of Instadebit
- It can take between 3 and 5 days to withdraw winnings.
- Not available if you don’t have a Canadian bank account or sufficient proof of ID.
- You can only nominate one bank account with an Instadebit casino.
- Only works in Canada. Canadians cannot play from abroad
If you reside in Canada and already have a Canadian bank account, Instadebit is the payment method for you. It is lightning fast to set up, charges little in the way of fees (C$2 max), and most withdrawals are completed within 72 hours.
Top Instadebit Casinos Withdrawal Times
Instadebit transactions are fast, convenient, and incur very low fees. Check out the table below for more information regarding the withdrawal times from the best Instadebit casinos in Canada and beyond.
|Casino||Minimum deposit||Bonus Offer||Withdrawal Times|
|Zodiac Casino||$1||80 Free Spins on Mega Moolah progressive slot + four deposit match bonus deals up to $480||Between 3 and 6 business days|
|888Casino||CAD $20 (Instadebit), CAD $10 for other methods||200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500||Between 3 and 5 business days|
A Step by Step Guide to Banking with Instadebit Casino Sites
Using this type of payment method at an online casino is both simple and straightforward. Here are the basic steps to follow when setting up your account and making deposits and withdrawals.
Setting Up Your Instadebit Casino Account
There are two main ways of going about setting up an account in Instadebit casino. The first is on the casino, and each one may have a slightly different procedure. The second, and we think the simplest way, is via the Instadebit website. Here’s how:
- Visit https://www.instadebit.com/
- On the top right-hand corner of the screen, click on Login/Sign up.
- You will be taken to a new page where you enter your email address and create your password.
- Add your name and address and your date of birth plus the last 4 digits of your SIN. To respect your personal security, they will never request your full SIN number.
- Enter your 5-digit Canadian bank transit number, your 3-digit financial institution reference, plus the 12 digit number of your bank account.
To enable you to increase the limit on your transactions, 3 to 5 days after setting your account up, a small amount of money (under C$2) will appear in your bank account. When you spot it, log into your Instadebit account, and when asked, enter the precise amount of money that was deposited. Once complete, your transaction limit will have been automatically uplifted.
Making a Deposit at Instadebit Casinos
Small details may vary from casino to casino, but making a deposit at your chosen Instadebit casino is generally as follows:
- Navigate your way to the casino’s cashier page.
- Choose “Instadebit” and enter the amount you intend to deposit.
- You will be given a choice of using funds from your Instadebit account or bank transfer. Select Instadebit – bank transfer can take as long as 5-working days, whereas Instadebit is more or less instant.
- Start playing.
Making a Withdrawal at Instadebit Casinos
- Navigate your way to the casino’s cashier page.
- Choose the Instadebit withdrawal option. Enter your account details plus how much cash you want to withdraw.
- Carefully check the information you entered and ensure the sum you have requested conforms with the casino’s withdrawal rules.
- Click “withdraw.” Your winnings should arrive at your bank within 3 to 5 days maximum.
The following table provides a detailed overview of all fees associated with payments made through Instadebit. Note that all casinos recommended by Casinosters have a zero-fee policy when it comes to deposits and withdrawals made via this payment option.
|Instadebit Transaction Type||Associated Fees|
|Creating an account||Free|
|Depositing your bank account||$1.95|
|Making a deposit||Free|
The Alternative Payment Methods Instadebit Casinos Provide
For one reason or another, a Canadian player may not wish to go with this payment method, so what other options are generally offered? Here are a few of the most popular alternatives.
- Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and is fast gaining in popularity with players who like to remain as anonymous as possible. It is based on Blockchain technology, which makes it a very safe method. It also offers fast payouts, which is why many players choose it as an option at casinos.
- Credit Cards are still a favorite with many players as they have been around for so long, and they are tried and trusted. Maestro, Mastercard, and Visa are the leading brands. Their main downfall is the fees they charge.
- EcoPayz is an eWallet that was designed with Canadian gambling in mind. It is easy to use and offered as an option by the majority of online casinos in Canada.
- Entropay is a virtual prepaid credit card created specifically for use in online transactions. It works similarly to PayPal, which is no longer an option to use in Canada.
- iDebit is hugely popular with Canadian players. iDebit casinos work with your bank account, is fast, and carries virtually no fees.
- Paysafecard is a prepaid electronic card. Many casino sites offer this payment method for players who value anonymity and who like to keep tight control of their expenditure. The only disadvantage with Paysafecard casinos is that it cannot be used to make withdrawals.
- Skrill is another brand of eWallet. Many punters prefer eWallets because, alongside cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, they offer instant withdrawals.