Big Time Gaming Casinos
This article will discuss the provider’s key characteristics and reveal the best Big Time Gaming casinos you can play in. If you want to get started right away, just pick a website from the list below.
C$3000 + 350 Free Spins
- More than 5,000 games
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Easy to navigate website
C$1000 + 100 Bonus Spins
- 1400+ casino games
- Fast Transactions
- Wide choice of Live Dealer & Mobile Games
$1000 + 50 Free Spins for Just $1
- More than 450 games to play
- Fast withdrawals
- Over a 97% RTP
- Fast payouts
- Easy to navigate interface
- No download option
- Offers a wide range of video slots
- VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- 3200+ casino games
- Generous VIP program
- Low minimum deposit offer
- Great mobile app
- 550+ casino games
- 24/7 Livechat & Email
- Offers a downloadable software
- Collection of Playtech games
- 24/7 customer support
- Great promotions for high-rollers
- Mobile-friendly design
- Games provided by leading developers
- 24/7 live chat
- More than 450 games to play
- Fast withdrawals
- Over a 97% RTP
About Big Time Gaming Casinos Provider
Big Time Gaming was launched in 2011 by three industry experts with decades of experience behind them. The company is based in Sidney, Australia, but you can find its games in online casinos worldwide. Over the years, BTG has acquired licences from the Malta Gaming Authority, United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Although the provider hasn’t produced an impressive number of games yet, it has become a fierce contender to many notable game developers thanks to its innovative mechanics. Its most popular product is the Megaways game engine which can create up to 117,649 ways to win.
Many iGaming authorities have recognized BTG’s contributions to the industry. One of the most notable awards it has received is Casinomeister’s Award for The Best iGaming Software Experience. The provider received this award in 2017 for its games Danger High Voltage and Bonanza.
Although it has produced some other types of casino games, the company’s primary focus is online slots. BTG remains at the forefront of innovation with its new and creative solutions, and we’re confident it will continue to amaze us with its products.
Reasons to Play Big Time Gaming Casino Games
Despite having a small gaming portfolio, BTG has reached the highest echelons of the iGaming industry. Let’s take a look at some of its games’ most impressive features and why you should consider playing these slots.
- Innovative and exciting game features — In addition to the mega-popular Megaways engine, BTG has invented other unique features, such as Megapays, Megaquads, and Megaclusters. Each of these mechanics brings a specific twist to the gameplay, increasing the dynamics.
- High RTP — Most BTG slot games have a high RTP rate, which means they can be especially rewarding over time.
- High maximum wins — Some BTG games come with a maximum win potential of up to 50,000x your stake, resulting in winnings of up to a million dollars if you play the highest stake setting.
- Wide betting range — The provider’s games have wide betting ranges, catering to both recreational players and high-rollers. You can find games with bets starting at as little as $0.10 and going all the way up to $40 and $50 per spin.
- Wide range of themes — Big Time Gaming produces slot games with various themes, ranging from mythology, Wild West, and fantasy to television, food, and outer space. With such variety, everyone can find a suitable title for themselves.
- Excellent graphics and visuals — The developer’s slots feature state-of-the-art graphics that make the games visually appealing and pleasant.
Most Popular Big Time Gaming Slots
The provider has released a little more than 40 games to date. Some titles that have garnered particular attention from players include:
- Bonanza — Bonanza is a gold-mine-themed slot utilizing the Megaways game mechanic. In addition to that, it also uses the dual reaction cascading reel system that makes the game even more dynamic. Bonanza has an RTP of 96.00%, up to 117,649 ways to win, and a maximum win of a whopping 26,000x your bet.
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? — This BTG slot is based on the popular TV show of the same name. Players can expect to find up to 117,649 paylines, reactive wins, and free spins integrating the show’s elements. The title has an RTP of 96.27% and the real potential to make you a millionaire with a max win of 50,000x your stake.
- White Rabbit Megaways — This BTG title takes players into the world of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland. It can award up to 15 free spins, and it utilizes wilds, scatters, and other special symbols that can make the gameplay more rewarding. The slot can produce up to 16,807 paylines, and it has a very high RTP — 97.77%.
- Monopoly Megaways — This slot title is inspired by the eponymous Hasbro board game. It is a high–volatility game with a payout rate of 96.50% and up to 117,649 Megaways. Other essential elements include reactive wins, free spins, multipliers, wilds, and several special features. The maximum amount you can win in this game is 14,700x your stake.
- Star Clusters Megapays — This is one of the newest and most exciting BTG slots. It utilizes the provider’s unique Megapays feature that can produce up to 256 symbols during the free spins round. The slot also has reactive wins, wilds, multipliers, free spins, and four jackpots. It is a highly volatile game with a payout rate of 96.27% and a maximum win of 27,050x your total bet.
Other Big Time Gaming Casino Games
The focal point of Big Time Gaming’s business operations is its online slot games. However, it has also produced some other types of casino software, such as tap cards and blackjack and roulette games. These games include Dragon Born Tap Cards, Diamonds Tap Cards, and Feathered Frenzy Tap Cards.
Bonuses in Big Time Gaming Casinos
Casinos offering Big Time Gaming’s software have comprehensive promotional sections with different bonuses. These offers can come in many shapes and forms, including:
- No deposit bonuses — These offers are available to new players. They usually offer a small amount of money or free spins on a specific game. You don’t have to make a deposit to become eligible for this bonus.
- Welcome bonuses — A welcome bonus is a new player offer usually available on your first or a few of your initial deposits. It adds a percentage of your deposit to your balance, sometimes even throwing in some free spins.
- Reload bonuses — These bonuses are available for existing players, and they are usually expressed as a percentage of the deposit amount. They typically come in the form of free spins or bonus money.
- Weekly bonuses — Weekly bonuses can be special game promotions, reload bonuses, tournaments, and other promotions the casino chooses to include in its offer.
- VIP and loyalty programs — Most BTG casinos have programs that reward players for staying true to their services. The operators usually give players loyalty points when they play using real money. Players can use these points to climb the loyalty ladder and access generous prizes.
Big Time Gaming is undoubtedly one of the best slot game providers in the industry. Thanks to its innovation and creativity, the market now has a whole new category of slots, providing more excitement and suspense. You, too, can get started with these fantastic titles today! Simply pick a gambling website from our Big Time Gaming slots list, register, deposit, and you’re good to go!